The Federalists
3 posts
28 years old
Weapon:
hatchet
© mike
Say what you mean out loud

----------
so this is a request for whitney's "adopted" daughter, miranda! i named her miranda in the app and that's what i refer to her in current posts. so it would be kind of easier to keep the name? but if you really want to change it, i can work with that too! but basically, whitney met miranda and her parents at the public library a few weeks into the outbreak. miranda and her parents took shelter there with whitney's fiance before they got there until she finally showed up. they survived there together for months and during those months whitney grew very close with miranda's parents and had a special bond with this very young girl. whitney and her fiance promised them, if anything ever happened, she'd take care of her. and then about 6ish months into the outbreak, the library was completely overrun. miranda's parents were lost in the chaos, as was whitney's brother josh. but whitney, her fiance and miranda escaped. they have no idea if anyone else did. and then they found the feds, where they have been ever since. she lost her fiance about two-ish years ago now and basically considers miranda like, her daughter. and miranda would consider whitney basically her mother at this point. everything else about this character is free for whoever wants to take her!

miranda jordan should be about 14 years old right now, she was like 10ish when the outbreak first happened, so she's been growing up in this chaos. i have rowan blanchard for the face reccomendation here, because i think the face is perfect and she has lots of stuff, but if you really want to change her, we can talk about it? and of course she's in the federalist membergroup, since that's where they've been for a few years now.

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

OPTIONS REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL

SKINNED BY HANNAH OF SHINE & CAUTION.
RPG-D UNTIL DAYLIGHT: POST-APOC, TLOU BASED Break the Wheel: a Season 8 GOT AU OUAT the RPG A marvel infinity war rp