The Saviors
26 posts
48 years old
Weapon:
Lucille
© Amy
I just slipped my dick down your throat, and you thanked me for it

The Saviors Plotter
This is the group plotter for The Saviors! Any important group plots will be put up here. If you have a group plot idea, an open thread for a Savior or two, a Wanted Ad for a group member, or any other relevant plotting information, please post it in here! Please check here for any additional information about the group or who has what job in this group.

Group Color: #FD0101
Where to Post:

Open Canons: Can be found here
Wanted Ads for Group Members: Simon's Nephew, Simon's Crew
Group Info Page: Can be found here
Current Members: Negan Black, Simon Rogers, Lucy Bates, Merle Dixon, Sophia Peletier

Current Group-Wide Plots:

The Saviors are business as usual, keeping their biweekly appointments with other groups to provide for their community, and simultaneously trying to seek out other communities to exploit. They have a feeling that The Federalists are going to cause them some issues down the line, but ultimately they aren't too concerned about it, knowing they have the numbers the Feds don't.

At the same time, those who are higher ranking among The Saviors have been visiting Alexandria to stir up trouble as they use their facilities as their own, as per the Alexandrian agreement that was made. Though they can't take anything from Alexandria back home with them, they are allowed to use everything they have on their own grounds, which is something that is making Alexandria residents increasingly uncomfortable.

PM EMAIL
^
LiLWolf
 Posted: Mar 19 2018, 07:34 PM
LiLWolf
Members
9 posts
40s years old
Weapon:
My mind
© LW
I wanna have some fun ~ Samantha FoX

Notes:
notes
Tag:
All Saviors
Words:
###
A Plot for all
The Secret Admirer
WRITE This is a plot that takes place at the Sanctuary. It involves Negan’s wife, Frankie and all Saviors are welcome to join in and make suggestions of their own. First, before I get into the details, I need a volunteer, someone who becomes Frankie’s secret Admirer, someone who leaves gifts for her somewhere in the Sanctuary along with an unsigned note with each gift, expressing his feelings and/or intentions towards Frankie. If someone is looking to take on a new character, that would be fine. The name, etc would be up to whoever plays the character. Or, if a current Savior would like to play the secret admirer, that would be fine too.

The gifts can be anything, jewelry, clothing, weapons, whatever you can think of, they essentially don’t matter because Negan will probably keep them for himself, unless Frankie sees something she wants haha, and if they come from the Sanctuary’s supplies, they would just be going back.

Okay, here’s the details. Frankie starts receiving gifts with notes attached, but the notes aren’t signed, so she doesn’t know who’s leaving them. At first, she would suspect that Negan is doing it to mess with her, but he too will want to know who is doing it. This would involve threads for Frankie interacting with different Saviors, and Negan interacting with them as well, if he chooses to, in an attempt to discover who the admirer is. Other Saviors can also have a hand in finding the culprit. Saviors would undoubtedly suspect other Saviors, but no one confesses to leaving the gifts. I haven’t worked out how that’s discovered yet, but I believe this plot would generate activity for Saviors, allow for IC drama, and it would be fun, so I am tagging all Saviors in it. Feel free to add suggestions here. I just wanted everyone to be aware. There is also something posted in Negan’s plotter and in discord but it was suggested I do something like this, so I am doing it here toobecause it would be fun to have more people involved in this.

Although I have only tagged Saviors in this thread, anyone is welcome to join in, provided they would like to play the secret admirer as a Savior, which, if you’re not already a Savior, would involve creating a new character as a necessity.

Vel¤

Gavin Simmons
Jamie Dunn
Luciano Santiago
Lucy Bates
Merle Dixon
Negan Black
Ron Anderson
Semaj Rogers
Sherry Maine
Simon Rogers
PM WEBSITE G-TALKAOL YAHOO
^
Sherry Maine
 Posted: Mar 20 2018, 05:45 PM
Sherry Maine
0 posts
years old
Weapon:

©

Hey so! I don't know if this works, but I would totally volunteer Sherry to be the 'admirer'if it fit the plot, Because I am hoping for my Sherry to still have a thing for Dwight, should one arrive, but I also want Sherry to make a leave when my other character, Lola, gets to the Sanctuary and marries Negan. I don't wanna be that girl that is double dipping in the Negan pool (but really, can you blame me? Because JDM is yummmmmm). So I want the actions leading up to Lola arriving being Sherry's lead up to escaping. We still have a long time before that plot matures, which would give time for all the drama to progress and this one to build. But basically, Sherry would be the one staging these things in an effort to get the spotlight of she and Dwight? It can be some kind of wild goose chase. Of course, if someone were to actually be punished for the presents, she would totally stop and be ridden with guilt. She doesn't want anyone to get hurt, just spark mass chaos and get the target off of her back so that she can more carefully plan how she is going to get out without suspicions. Now that she knows there are other colonies - and not all of them like the Saviors.....First stop, White House!

Anyways, I rambled. But that is my idea. So if you want Sherry to be the one behind the presents, I am all for it. Or if you want some actual mushy gushy love story, she can leave additional presents to make it look like the real admirer is being super ballsy and doing the most. I feel like she would even stage some of the presents even Negan and his men had a suspect in custody, just to get the person off the hook - because she is just that person. LOL. Whatever works really. <3

AMY
Rory
LiLWolf
^
AMY
 Posted: Mar 20 2018, 05:51 PM
AMY
Admin
213 posts
22 years old
Weapon:
Heavy Boobs
© Amy
I just slid my dick down your throat and you thanked me for it.

Oh my god I loooooove this idea actually
PM
^
LiLWolf
 Posted: Mar 20 2018, 06:29 PM
LiLWolf
Members
9 posts
40s years old
Weapon:
My mind
© LW

I’m up for anything since I just had a basic idea that seems to have rvolved lol
^
LiLWolf
 Posted: Apr 24 2018, 01:58 PM
LiLWolf
Members
9 posts
40s years old
Weapon:
My mind
© LW

So I am looking to get Frankie and Bud more active and although I have had some issues with my brain cooperating in the creativity department, I did manage to come up with two base ideas requiring a Savior or two different Saviors. For Frankie, I would like to team up with another Savior and have them become a close friend or more, not romantically, but platonically. It would be someone she confides in about her life, her secrets, whatever and they in turn could do the same. There could even be a betrayal at some point. This is just a base idea that needs to be developed more.

For Bud, I was thinking in house fighting, meaning he and another Savior aren’t getting along. This can be a love/hate sort of thing or just an ngoing disagreement. This is also just a basic idea that needs to be deveoped, so if anyone who has a Savior is interested, just send me a DM on discord or a PM here.
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

OPTIONS REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL

SKINNED BY HANNAH OF SHINE & CAUTION.
RPG-D UNTIL DAYLIGHT: POST-APOC, TLOU BASED Break the Wheel: a Season 8 GOT AU OUAT the RPG A marvel infinity war rp