Posted: Dec 22 2017, 09:27 PM
Jesse Harmon
The Kingdom
45 posts
15 years old
Weapon:
Broken scissors
© Rory
you don't know what it's like; welcome to my life.

BENNETT STEIN
16-20 - THE KINGDOM - RJ MITTE

meet Bennett. This is Bennett, the youngest child in the Stein family; his mother died while the dead were walking around and his family has sort of drifted a bit because of it, however she died is up to whoever takes a member of this family first but she was lost to the outbreak. So, Bennett has trouble walking but why is your call. His face is Walter Jr. from Breaking Bad so there are a lot of pictures with him walking with braces because the character needs them, so there are options there. Anyhow, he is the first friend Jesse really makes in the Kingdom outside the people who bring him in, and Bennett are likely somewhat close in age and both sort of kept inside the walls so there are good chances for them to have plenty of time to interact.

So, naturally there are a lot of ways this plot could go; if you wanted to take Bennett for a time and wanted his life to end because of something I would be okay with the drama or if you wanted him to live a long, great life we can do that too. It really depends on how you want his character to be. So, pretty much everything is open except his face.

16-20

Has trouble walking, why is your call

Youngest child

Jesse's friend
WHAT KATY DID

RANDALL STEIN
50+ - THE KINGDOM - BRYAN CRANSTON

meet Randall. Randall is a father of two boys, one strong and the other a little bit slower movement wise. He was an engineer before everything died and came back, and he was as far as his sons know a happily married man. But, his wife died once the world fell and the boys and him were moving around until they found Ezekiel who gave them hope again. Randall helps the Kingdom stay floating.

So, naturally there are a lot of ways this plot could go; if you wanted to take Randall for a time and wanted his life to end because of something I would be okay with the drama or if you wanted him to live a long, great life we can do that too. It really depends on how you want his character to be. So, pretty much everything is open except his face.

50+

Former Engineer

Father

Widower
WHAT KATY DID

REGGIE STEIN
25-30 - THE KINGDOM - AARON PAUL

meet Reggie. Reggie is the oldest child of Randall and his late wife, he was their golden child until they had the other boy, and he was the baby and he got all the attention. Due to the age gap the boys were never close but once the world ended and their mother died it got worse. The boys fight a lot, and Reggie tends to just work as a guard to stay away.

So, naturally there are a lot of ways this plot could go; if you wanted to take Reggie for a time and wanted his life to end because of something I would be okay with the drama or if you wanted him to live a long, great life we can do that too. It really depends on how you want his character to be. So, pretty much everything is open except his face.

25-30

Former Bouncer

Older child

Guard for Ezekiel
WHAT KATY DID
PM EMAIL
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

OPTIONS REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL

SKINNED BY HANNAH OF SHINE & CAUTION.
RPG-D UNTIL DAYLIGHT: POST-APOC, TLOU BASED Break the Wheel: a Season 8 GOT AU OUAT the RPG A marvel infinity war rp