REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL

Announcement #1, First Site Event Sign Ups!
AMY
 Posted: Jan 4 2018, 03:45 PM
AMY
Admin
213 posts
22 years old
Weapon:
Heavy Boobs
© Amy
I just slid my dick down your throat and you thanked me for it.

Announcement #1
Hey everyone!

Thank you all for joining Gods or Monsters! We are so happy to have each and every one of you, and we hope that you are all having tons of fun on our site!

The purpose of this announcement is a fun one: Rory and I have planned the first site event! The details around this event will be announced within the next few days, but what we can tell you is the event will not affect site canon (think of it as AU) and we will be pairing characters who volunteer up at random to make the threads. This gives everyone the chance to RP with a character they might not otherwise interact with. You'll want to make the most of these event threads, as the best thread will be awarded Thread of the Month!

Without further ado, post below with all of the characters you would like to participate! We will pair you up at random as soon as we get enough volunteers and then we will announce what the event is!

The following characters have volunteered for the event:
Abraham Ford
Carl Grimes
Eugene Porter
Ezekiel Washington
Hailey Talbot
Hunter Chambers
Jerry Andrews
Jesse Harmon
Joan Sano
Joshua Lawrence
Merle Dixon
Negan Black
Paul Rovia
Rick Grimes
Ron Anderson
Sophia Peletier
Tanvi Akula
PM
^
Rory
 Posted: Jan 4 2018, 10:51 PM
Rory
Admin
237 posts
26 years old
Weapon:
MY wits
© Rory
i got bitches

The Results are in!
So! We have enough people to get the ball rolling but please feel free to continue signing up, we will find a partner or two for you. So; the event is as follows: Person A has eaten tainted meat that makes you fall in love with the first person they see; enter Person B! So, the threads are completely AU naturally, can fall whenever in the storyline or out of context as much as you'd like. The point here is to make friends outside of someone you might normally play with, think of this as a "getting to know you" in a silly context! That said, make it count because the favorite thread will be thread of the month for January!

As we have the groups ready, we will tag you in your group in the events forum and everything can kick off from there! Happy Tainted Meat Games, May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor!

PM EMAIL
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

OPTIONS REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL

SKINNED BY HANNAH OF SHINE & CAUTION.
RPG-D UNTIL DAYLIGHT: POST-APOC, TLOU BASED Break the Wheel: a Season 8 GOT AU OUAT the RPG A marvel infinity war rp