Posted: Nov 16 2017, 09:02 PM
AMY
Admin
213 posts
22 years old
Weapon:
Heavy Boobs
© Amy
I just slid my dick down your throat and you thanked me for it.

All About The Kingdom
Thinking about joining The Kingdom? Read all about them in this thread!

Group Color: #ff03db
Location of Group: An Old Elementary School in Arlington, VA
Open Canons: Can be found here
Group Plotter: Can be found here

PM
^
AMY
 Posted: Nov 29 2017, 06:32 PM
AMY
Admin
213 posts
22 years old
Weapon:
Heavy Boobs
© Amy

Group History
Formation & Past
Based in a school located outside of Washington, D.C.; The Kingdom is a self-sustaining community, with many different gardens for both production and show. The gardens produce enough food for the entirety of the settlement. The Kingdom does have some electricity, and festive events such as movie nights take place. They have many fields, houses and a theater.

The Kingdom was founded by Ezekiel, who gained a following after many survivors saw him with his tiger, Shiva. Shiva was either a guard dog or a friend maker. She was an incredible judge of character, so Ezekiel knew when to not trust someone. Otherwise, strangers would either see Shiva and run or would come up and try to befriend her. After all, she was friendly to one human. Couldn't she be friendly to them all?

In this way, Ezekiel slowly began to build numbers, though that was not his original intention. The people who came to him stuck with him and began looking to him as a leader. Unsure exactly how to be a leader, Ezekiel reverted back to muscle memory. The only time he had ever been a leader was the many times he'd played a King on the stage. So eventually he donned the persona of a Shakespearean King, and that helped. He started calling himself a King, and those who followed him did the same, either because he had a tiger so they couldn't find it in themselves to disagree, or because they enjoyed the charade; it gave them hope.

As their numbers grew, Ezekiel settled down in an old Elementary school with The Kingdom. They made it a home and immediately started growing crops and keeping livestock. The group expanded and as they thrived in the little utopia King Ezekiel had built for them, their loyalty increased. Soon, no one doubted that Ezekiel was a king. Sure, he may not have been one from the start, but together they had made him a king, and he had led them to greatness. They would want nothing less than to follow him wherever he lead, and give them all the respect they could while doing so. They are more than a Kingdom. They are a family.

How The Group is Run
The Kingdom is ruled by a benevolent leader, known as King Ezekiel. While he is not a King, and most know it, the group refuses to acknowledge that fact and treat him like royalty anyway. It helps that despite all logic, the man has a pet tiger named Shiva. The Kingdom is tight-knit and all care deeply for each other. They are always willing to help out a friend in need. They all are comforted by the fact that Ezekiel takes care of them peacefully, though most are unaware of the fact that he keeps the peace around the kingdom by keeping those who might harm them, The Saviors, appeased. Bi-weekly offerings are given to the Saviors in secret, so as not to alarm or question the faith of the members within The Kingdom.

Ezekiel's adviser and Steward is a man named Jerry. The rest of the elite members of The Kingdom are that of a trained guard. Clad in armor and riding on horseback, The Kingdom's guard is privy to information regular members are not, but they would never betray the secrets they know to the rest of the group. The rest of the group is treated like family and helps out with all manner of tasks. Most members stay within the confines of camp, growing crops, attending to the animals, cooking, cleaning, and teaching the youth what they must know to keep civilization going when their time comes to lead.

PM
^
AMY
 Posted: Nov 29 2017, 06:49 PM
AMY
Admin
213 posts
22 years old
Weapon:
Heavy Boobs
© Amy

Plot Timeline
The timeline will detail major group plot points since the opening of site. PM an admin if any major events are missing from this timeline.
Timeline
  • Two Years into the apocalypse - The Kingdom made a deal with The Saviors to give them goods once every two weeks so long as The Saviors did not come to The Kingdom and continued a peaceful coexistence with the group. So far, it has gone well.
PM
^
AMY
 Posted: Nov 29 2017, 06:56 PM
AMY
Admin
213 posts
22 years old
Weapon:
Heavy Boobs
© Amy

How to Join
Every group has a different method of accepting new members. In order to stay true to canon, we will need characters to follow these methods if you want your character to join their group. The following are site-allowed ways to join The Kingdom. If you have other ideas of how you would like to join the site, you will need to PM the group's leader and/or an admin. Group leaders and admin reserve the right to refuse admittance into a group should the idea be too out of character for the canons or groups involved. Should this happen, do not be discouraged. Another option can be discussed, or you may choose one of the pre-approved methods discussed below.

Group Leader: Ezekiel Washington (Claimed by Amy.)
Admin: Amy & Rory

Pre-Approved Ways to Join
  • The Kingdom is relatively welcoming. They will extend aid to anyone they meet in need, but may only join once a member has decided they are trustworthy enough to meet the king. Ezekiel will have the final say in their meeting, but generally if one is judged trustworthy enough to meet with him, Ezekiel will allow them to be part of the group. Anyone with ulterior motives will likely be scared off by Shiva, anyway. Ezekiel will only allow a newcomer a spot on his guard once they have proven themselves worthy to him, however.
  • Those who knock on the doors of The Kingdom and ask for entry will only be allowed in if they have a child with them, if they know someone within The Kingdom's walls who can vouch for their character, or if they are in clear need of aid. Otherwise, they will need to join the group another way.
  • If you are a member of another group that The Kingdom is allied with, you may join The Kingdom immediately without question.
PM
^
AMY
 Posted: Nov 29 2017, 07:30 PM
AMY
Admin
213 posts
22 years old
Weapon:
Heavy Boobs
© Amy

Explanation of Jobs
Below is a detailed list of the different types of jobs/ranks at The Kingdom and what it means to fill that role:

• LEADER-This role is filled by King Ezekiel, though part of his job is shared with his loyal pet tiger, Shiva. Both of them serve to lead and protect the people of The Kingdom, though Ezekiel is typically the benevolent and friendly "good cop" to Shiva's intimidating "bad cop".
  • STEWARD- Ezekiel's right hand man, adviser, and closest friend is Jerry. He is the only one in this category, and while he might not seem like the highest authority figure, Ezekiel respects and trusts him more than any other person in The Kingdom. He doesn't typically give orders, but if he does, you'd best follow them or face Ezekiel's wrath.
  • GUARDS-These Guards are the protectors of The Kingdom. They typically go on all of the runs and scavenges, and they are the first in the line of duty should anyone threaten the community. They are loyal to Ezekiel and always have the Kingdom's best interests in mind. They are excellent secret keepers; gossips would not do well here. Guards typically use melee weapons like swords, bows, and other more primitive means of fighting, but they also use guns when necessary. All Guards must know how to ride a horse, as that is their typical means of transportation. All guards wear armor of sorts for protection, but they have made peace with the fact that should they ever get in a real battle, they will likely be sacrificing their lives, as the armor is mostly to protect from walker bites; not gunfire.
  • DOCTORS- The Doctors are those who have extensive medical training before the apocalypse began. They have older children/young adults that apprentice them in the event of their death or in the event of a major attack in which they need more hands from medical professionals. Apprentices will also go in this category, but if claiming an apprentice, you must denote that in your claim.
  • MEMBERS- Everyone else is a member. These are the people that are worth fighting for. These members all have different jobs. There are gardeners, teachers, homemakers, electricians, animal caretakers, cooks, and more! Just about any job, practical or not, is filled by a member of The Kingdom, as those in this group aren't just living to survive, but they are living to thrive. The Kingdom, perhaps more than any other group, is trying to create a future that is just as bright for their young and really want to prepare their children and the generations to come for what is ahead. They give them all the tools to succeed, necessary or not. If you create a member in this category, please specify what their job is!
PM
^
AMY
 Posted: Nov 29 2017, 07:39 PM
AMY
Admin
213 posts
22 years old
Weapon:
Heavy Boobs
© Amy

Job Claim
THIS CLAIM IS MANDATORY IF JOINING THE KINGDOM

Names red and underlined are unclaimed canons or wanted ads. To avoid certain jobs from getting too many characters, caps may be added to certain jobs and will be given on a first come first serve basis. These caps are changing constantly so keep checking back!

Claimed THE KINGDOM JOBS
LEADER
Ezekiel Washington

STEWARD
Jerry Anderson

GUARDS
Richard, Benjamin, Dianne, Daniel, Alvaro, Micah Walker

DOCTORS

(Only 4 more Doctors allowed in this section at this time, and 4 more apprentices.)

MEMBERS
Nabila (Gardener), Jesse Harmon(Squire for Jerry), Embry Logan (Hunter), Martin Dawson (Carpenter, Mechanic, and Weapons Instructor).

(Please specify your character's job when claiming a member.)

Codes for the claim

To claim a job, post the following below:
CODE
@[Character First Last] is a [b]Job Title Here[/b] for The Kingdom.

To reserve a job for a wanted ad character, post the following below:
CODE
[url=LINK TO WANTED AD][u]Character First Last[/u][/url] is a [b]Job Title Here[/b] for The Kingdom.

PM
^
AMY
 Posted: Nov 29 2017, 07:42 PM
AMY
Admin
213 posts
22 years old
Weapon:
Heavy Boobs
© Amy

Obituaries
These Obituaries celebrate the life and death of the Kingdom Canons and Original Characters we have lost since the site has begun! If you make the decision to kill off one of your characters, please fill out the code below. ♥

REST IN PEACE
First Last
Obituary Here. Rest in Peace.
First Last
Obituary here. Rest in Peace.

Codes
To create an obituary for a character, please fill out the code below:
CODE
[b]Name[/b]: CHARACTER NAME HERE<br> [b]Picture:[/b] LINK TO 150 x 150 PICTURE OF YOUR CHARACTER HERE<br> [b]Age:[/b] AGE HERE <br> [b]Cause of Death:[/b] WRITE IT HERE <br> [b]Survived by:[/b] NAMES OF FAMILY/FRIENDS/LOVERS STILL LIVING HERE <br> [b]History[/b]: IMPORTANT THINGS THAT HAPPENED IN YOUR CHARACTER'S LIFE HERE. <br> [b]Anything Else:[/b] ANY OTHER FACTS/QUOTES/PICS/ETC. YOU WANT YOUR CHARACTER TO BE REMEMBERED BY HERE
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

OPTIONS REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL

SKINNED BY HANNAH OF SHINE & CAUTION.
RPG-D UNTIL DAYLIGHT: POST-APOC, TLOU BASED Break the Wheel: a Season 8 GOT AU OUAT the RPG A marvel infinity war rp