The Saviors
36 posts
49 years old
Weapon:
Smith & Wesson M&P
© Rory
if I was you, I

you're appealing to emotions I simply do not have

Simon hadn't really been expected to have any of the higher ups from outside the compound roll up; but sure as shit when the sun was up, there was Gavin who looked like someone had stolen his wallet. And while he was there for a drop, he also handed off a kid in the process and basically told whoever took her to keep her and it honestly amused Simon that someone had gotten that much under Gavin's skin, not that that was hard to do. Simon had some of his people take her up to a conference room to wait for him. Gavin filled him in, on the issues the girl had caused. Carelessly wasting ammo while also putting her gun in his face and threatening his life. Gavin wasn't easy to shake up and while she hadn't really upset him like he was about to die; any who really knew Gavin knew if he did get killed he wouldn't have given a shit, but she had just been that much of a pain in the ass.

Gavin was not one for playing with kids; which made most assume he'd never had them, and the knowledge that he had made Simon more sympathetic towards how he felt about dealing with obstinant teens; Simon hadn't had to deal with that much with Semaj. He'd gotten lucky.

So, dismissing Gavin back to Cherrydale, he took his time matching his happy ass up to where the girl was; in a room with his people outside. The burly woman who loved Simon so much offered to take care of the kid herself; did she have children? Simon wasn't sure; honestly looking at her she might have eaten her own children; who knew? He waved her off and he entered the room with the kid, slamming the door behind him as hard as he could to further make sure she knew who was in charge here.

”Well well, I have gotten an ear full about you.” He circled the table like shark in the water, ”Little thing like you really put my man Gavin out.” He wouldn't let her know that that wasn't that hard to do, he didn't want her know anything. He paused at the head of the table, staring at her, sizing her up. He kept his stance still for another few seconds before he reached forward quickly and slapped the metal table with open palms, the loud noise echoing around the stone room. ”So, to whom do I have the pleasure of speaking to?” She thought Gavin was something, she had a long day ahead of her now.

Kacie Vaughn
here we go yay
MITZI
PM EMAIL
^
Kacie Vaughn
 Posted: Mar 18 2018, 11:49 AM
39 posts
15 years old
Weapon:
PistoL/daGger
© LW
If I only had a brain... haha

Kacie had thought the idiot who claimed he was Negan would drop her off somewhere, but he hadn’t done that. Instead, he took her to the community he belonged to, which made her less than happy. She was already angry about the way she’d been treated by the other guy. Now, she was being forced to deal with a community. Kacie did t want anything to do with this community or any community for that matter, so she decided she would leave as soon as she got the chance. To her dismay though, she was led to a room whereshe was left to wait without explanation. This annoyed her greatly, so she started pacing around impatiently until someone walked in, slamming the door hard.

Kacie jumped at the sound, but she didn’t sit in a chair of look directly at the man until he spoke to her. When he hit the table with his hand, she jumped again and reached for her gun, but she siddenly remembered she no longer had it. “Shit.” She mumbled under her breath, finally looking the guy in the eyes. “Who I am doesn’t really matter, does it? My being here, it’s a mistake. That jerk was supposed to drop me off somewhere not bring me here. I don’t get involved with communities because people can’t be trusted, so why don’t you do me a solid and show me the way out of this place. Oh, I’d like my gun and my knife back too. Your friend insisted I hand them over.”

Kacie decided to be direct even if this man seemed scarier than the other. She was trying not to show fear because it was a weakness, but somehow she knew that this would be a little harder with the new guy. At least he was more talkative, even if she guessed she probably wouldn’t like what he had to say. As long as he kept his distance, she would be fine. The room was large enough that Kacie could hang back. She leaned against a wall at the back of the room, but her eyes never left him. “Before I go, I have a question for you. I’ve met a few people from different communities who have invited me to stick around, but I turned them down because I’ ve been on my own since the beginning. So, why are you people major assholes? The others weren’t. Is that like a thing you all do or is it just the two of you?”

Kacie believed this was a legitimate question. She had run into thieves and looters a plenty. She met survivors like herself too, but never had she been treated so unkindly before. Maybe that was just how these people were. “Oh, and are you Negan too? How the hell do all those people have the same damn name? I don’t really understand that shit. I mean, come on...that is just weird, you know?” She laughed, but not at the man in front of her. Kacie was nervous. She didn’t like the way he was looking at her, so she focused her gaze on the door behind him.

Simon Rogers
PM
^
Simon Rogers
 Posted: Mar 19 2018, 02:27 PM
Simon Rogers
The Saviors
36 posts
49 years old
Weapon:
Smith & Wesson M&P
© Rory
if I was you, I

Simon knew vaguely some things about this kid, he knew that she was apparently a royal pain in the ass. He figured it was the age, he didn't love this age. He'd put the fear of God and himself into his own son early enough he never tried his luck and Simon was thankful for that. So, he spent his time doing that to other people of all ages now that the world was over, he supposed there was an annoying sort of poetic justice in that; hating to have to tell people how to do shit landed him in a position of power after the world ended because he was good at it. He had been in the military once, he supposed maybe that had something to do with why being this way came naturally.

He watched the girl jump and refuse to look at him. But she did speak. He smiled, "Think we'd leave you with a gun? I've got it, but I'm not sure you'll ever see it again after that shit you pulled last night." He knew all about her shoving her little gun in one of his people's faces then shooting the air casually, not only being cavalier about wasting ammo but also putting lives at risk that were more important than hers. "That jerk is one of our highest ranking members and you are very lucky he was there, if it hadn't been for him those men with him would have laid you out, taken all your shit and left you to get eaten in a ditch." He knew he probably would have, popped one right between her eyes and taken what she did have.

Simon laughed heartily as she made demands of him, clapping his happily. "Oh man, Gavin wasn't lying about you! You are a little princess aren't you?" He rounded the table on her, throwing a chair noisily out of his way as he walked; crowding her against the wall, leaning his head down to her level, "Say that shit again, please. Tell me what you're expecting to be given back to you! I love this." He slammed his hands against the wall on either side of her head, "Look at me when I talk to you! Not so big when someone is up in your face, mmm doll?"

As she leaned back against the wall, he stayed in her face. He wasn't backing off; this was too good. "Bitch, what makes you think you're going anywhere?" he didn't owe her anything by way of explanation; but he might humor her. "We're only assholes when little stuck up children get in our way or give us attitudes when they have no business doing such." That wasn't completely true, but Simon didn't owe her anything more than that.

Then she brought up Negan, "We are all Negan." He said lowly as he leaned into her face, "You'd be lucky to consider yourself part of that."

Kacie Vaughn
here we go yay
MITZI
PM EMAIL
^
Kacie Vaughn
 Posted: Mar 19 2018, 03:24 PM
39 posts
15 years old
Weapon:
PistoL/daGger
© LW

━ The secret to life is to have no fear.
Kacie was less than happy to hear that this man now had her gun. That and her knife were her only forms of protection against the dead, but this guy made it clear that she might not get the gun back. She wondered if he also had her knife. Kacie didn’t want to admit it, but he was intimidating in a weird way, unlike the people who brought her to this place. This guy was bigger and he appeared to be meaner, but that remained to be seen. She was tempted to ask about her knife, but decided against it and did her best to maintain the distance between them. “What shit did I pull last night? I was sleeping when that asshole who took my shit woke me up.” Kacie couldn’t recall doing anything other than shooting the gun to draw the walkers, but that was after the other guy got pushy with her.

Kacie tried to back away further when she saw him coming towards her. She looked at the chair he knocked over and stumbled to get away, but he made that impossible when he pinned her to a wall. She looked down at the floor, silently cursing herself for getting into this situation. He wanted her to repeat her request? Kacie was confused by this until he demanded she look at him. She raised her head looking into angry eyes. Kacie felt herself starting to tremble as she shook her head. “I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to piss you off. I just... I’m on my own. Why do I have to stay here? Why would you want me here? You people obviously don’t like kids.”

Kacie’s voice shook with fear. He reminded her of the way her dad yelled at her, but this was different. Kacie had known how far to push her father before he blew up, but this guy, she knew nothing about him, other than the fact that he had a temper. In her mind, she was wondering what gave him the right to treat her this way. He was nobody to her. She had no idea why everyone kept saying they were Negan either, but by now, Kacie was too afraid to ask that question. If they all wanted the same name, that was their perogative.

“I am not stuck up! I was sleeping in an abandoned car. I didn’t ask to be woken up. Then that guy said something about me being a decoy. I don’t have friends. I don’t belong to a community and I am not a decoy.” Kacie defended herself, against her better judgment. She wasn’t sure how this guy would react to her words. Currently, she was unable to move and felt like she was suffocating under his gaze. Hopefully, he would take pity on her and move, but she doubted that would happen. He didn’t seem like the type to pity anyone, but how was she to know if she’d just met the guy? When he mentioned Negan again, she couldn’t help herself. “What the hell is the deal with this Negan shit? Why is every one of you people using the same damn name?”
TAG ━ Simon Rogers

Simon Rogers
PM
^
Semaj Rogers
 Posted: Mar 19 2018, 11:35 PM
Semaj Rogers
The Saviors
8 posts
19 years old
Weapon:
axe
© Mari

I don't know if it's the same game if it's the same game although you say no. I don't know if it's the same game if its the same game although it's the same control.
Am I Lackadaisical?
Semaj had been in a common room, shootin' the shit with some of his buddies when he saw Simon, Gavin, and some other high ranking officials rush inside with a hostage. His friends ignored it and kept talking, but Semaj stopped listening as they brought the hostage upstairs. Semaj had a terrible habit of always wanting to be part of the action, so he got up mid conversation and crept upstairs to find where they'd all went. After walking around for a bit, Semaj spotted a group of people guarding a conference room and knew immediately that's where the action must be happening. He walked up to the door, ready to ask what was going on, but for some reason everyone just stepped aside so he could walk in. Alright. Must not be too serious then.

As soon as he stepped through the door, a chair was sent flying at his head. Semaj ducked quickly and then slammed the door shut, "Holy-" Semaj exclaimed, cutting himself off as he looked up at what was going on. The hostage was a teenage girl and Simon had her cornered as he screamed at her, "Say that shit again, please. Tell me what you're expecting to be given back to you! I love this. Look at me when I talk to you! Not so big when someone is up in your face, mmm doll?" Semaj raised his eyebrows, both impressed and amused by the heat being thrown at this girl. He wondered what the fuck she'd done to piss off his old man like that. Simon continued to yell at the teen while Semaj watched; he was pretty sure neither of them realized he was even in here. The girl started shaking like a chihuahua and responded in a weak voice, “I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to piss you off. I just... I’m on my own. Why do I have to stay here? Why would you want me here? You people obviously don’t like kids.”

That's when Semaj interjected. "Is that right?" He asked, stepping forward and making his presence known. He let out a short laugh as she recognized the irony- there was a kid the Saviors liked in this goddamn room. "Because I'm pretty sure we just don't like you." he taunted. Of course, Semaj didn't know why this girl was in deep shit, but the why didn't really matter. “I am not stuck up! I was sleeping in an abandoned car. I didn’t ask to be woken up. Then that guy said something about me being a decoy. I don’t have friends. I don’t belong to a community and I am not a decoy.” The girl whipped out defensively. Semaj smirked, surprised by her sudden bout of courage, Of course, what she'd said was idiotic. Nobody had asked for any of this pisspile the world had thrown at them; everyone just had to roll with it or face the consequences. "Oh you're right, not stuck up at all." He said sarcastically, raising an eyebrow. He was starting to dislike this girl himself.

Semaj got mad when this girl started questioning Negan. He tensed up his fists at his sides and felt his jaw set. Negan was his uncle, and the best goddamn leader this world could ask for. "Maybe you should be asking yourself why the hell you aren't Negan. 'Cause around here, that's the only thing you wanna be." At this point, the girl could submit or become their prisoner, and he was pretty sure she wouldn't like the latter. Semaj managed a sideways glance at Simon to see how he felt about him being in here. This clearly wasn't something he was supposed to have walked into the middle of, but at this point he couldn't get kicked out without raising suspicion. He'd just have to keep up appearances that he belonged here. Like he said, in this world you had to just roll with it.

liv's codes

tag: Simon Rogers Kacie Vaughn
PM
^
Simon Rogers
 Posted: Mar 22 2018, 02:42 PM
Simon Rogers
The Saviors
36 posts
49 years old
Weapon:
Smith & Wesson M&P
© Rory
if I was you, I

Simon made a face, she was either just super stupid or was thinking he hadn't talked to Gavin. "Sleeping then instead of going quietly like asked you held your gun in my man's face then popped a couple rounds off. All in all, stupid call." He made a face as he felt like he heard something outside but he didn't know; there were people around all the time but when he threw the chair he did know he'd heard something cuz his nosy little Rogers stuck his head in the room and nearly had it taken off by the chair Simon threw.

He was glad the door was slammed, it hammered his point home more. Leaning back from the girl a little bit, he made sure he'd not taken his own kid's head off with the chair as he had thrown it and then he got back to business. This girl was fucked, honestly. She had not one Rogers but two and he assumed his shouting might draw more attention so she'd better brace herself for the shit headed towards her. He narrowed his eyes at her as she tried to play the victim card. He scoffed, "You act like this place is hell without even seeing us out! You're here because you wouldn't just give up your shit when asked and you are only in this-" He motioned back and forth between them, "This situation because you were a complete twat to my man Gavin."

Simon snorted, "I like kids fine, I've got one as you see." He pointed at the other boy, "Semaj, say hello to Miss..oh damn I don't actually know what your name is not that that is a terrible shame I'd forget it most likely. Kid that Gavin brought in who was giving him some trouble last night! She left our man looking like someone had stolen his wallet." And this was what they did to people who gave them a problem, scared the hell out of them and then sometimes let them join them, sometimes killed them, or sometimes took them prisoner! It was just how their world worked.

Simon leaned back a step or two, giving the girl a second to breathe but Semaj didn't. He was getting heated and Simon smiled, "Smart one he is." Simon said with a cross of his arms. He figured his slightly more relaxed posture might give her a false sense of security and maybe he could scare her again.

Kacie Vaughn Semaj Rogers
here we go yay
MITZI
PM EMAIL
^
Kacie Vaughn
 Posted: Mar 22 2018, 03:47 PM
39 posts
15 years old
Weapon:
PistoL/daGger
© LW

At this point, Kacie wasn’t sure what to do or say. She wasn’t helping herself by pissing this guy off more, so she remained silent, letting him respond to her until a boy about her age walked in. She rolled her eyes, looking past the guy at the boy. So, they did like kids apparently if they had one other than her around, but he turned out to be an asshole like the man in front of her. Kacie bit her tongue, fighting the urge to respond to the kid’s words. She was in no positon to do that. Her attention was averted back to the man in front of her when he began speaking again. Kacie tried to think back to the moment she met the other guy. She had put her gun in the guy’s face, but she was protecting herself, or at least that’s what she told herself at the time.

“Okay, maybe I did do that, but come on, I am by myself. I’m gonna defend myself. It’s not like I grew up around people who showed me the right or wrong way to be. I had to learn that shit on my own. So, yeah, I put my gun in his face, but how was I supposed to know if he was a looter or not?” She paused, considering the rest of what he had said to her. “Listen mister, I don't even know where the hell I am. I’m not from Virginia, so whatever is going on in this state, I dont know shit, okay? I’m just like everyone else out there, trying to survive. You gotta know what that’s like.”

Kacie glanced at the kid behind him again. So, they were family. Seemed the kid was this man’s son. No wonder he was acting like an asshole. She remained indifferent about his presence, because she was more concerned about the anger radiating off the man in front of her. At his comment about her name, she sighed. “My name is Kacie.” She gave it up, despite his remark about not remembering it. Kacie didnt care either way. “I’m fifteen and originally from North Carolina, not that it matters. I don't know shit about you, your kid, or this place. And if you expect me to, well sorry, but I don't got someone to tell me about all the people who are still alive around here.”

She had taken offense to the name that he called her. She heard that word in school and knew that it wasn't nice, but Kacie had no idea what the word meant because no one ever told her and she didn’t ask, but if he was using it now, it had to be an insult. “What the hell does that even mean?” She asked now more out of irritation than curiosity. If he insisted on insulting her, she felt she should at least know what the word meant. “I’ve heatd that word, but I don’t know what the hell that means.” Kacie was happy to get some breathing room. She relaxed against the wall a little, feeling her body ache from standing so stiff before. “Do you mind if I sit? I’m a little tired and feel like shit.” Since her attitude was only pissing the guy off, Kacie decided to be polite when asking the question, hoping he’d move so she could at least sit down while he continued whatever it was that he was trying to do. She realized she didn’t know what he was trying to do. “What exactly do you want from me...an apology... okay, I’m sorry. You have my stuff. I can find more so no big deal, but what do you expect from me? I dont have shit and I don't know shit”
TAG ━ Simon Rogers

Simon Rogers
Semaj Rogers
PM
^
Simon Rogers
 Posted: Mar 28 2018, 02:41 PM
Simon Rogers
The Saviors
36 posts
49 years old
Weapon:
Smith & Wesson M&P
© Rory
if I was you, I

Simon snarled, "Okay maybe you did do that? Okay nothing you little shit, I know you did it because a man with an extremely sour expression on a good day had the worst look I've seen on him in a while. Gavin doesn't lie." He snapped, "And for two, you can approach situations like you have your head screwed on straight and generally people wouldn't act so nastily towards you. Maybe if you didn't show us you don't know what to do with a gun you'd still have it. Wasting ammo to prove you have a pair of balls doesn't show us much but "hey I'm a moron, what's goin on?"" He leaned back with a laugh, "Oh well THAT changes everything! You're lost so that's why you're a dumb piece of shit! OKAY I get it now!" He leaned back into her face, his expression shifting immediately, "You're in Shirlington, Virginia; welcome. It's dead just like the rest of the goddamn world; get used to it."

"Well, since we are exchanging nicaties, my name is Simon Rogers; that charming son of a bitch over there is my lovely nephew Semaj; you are in the Sancturary; the main branch. There are a few of our little posts here and there; you ran into one of our higher ups last night. His name is Gavin, and he's really not that bad unless you are you apparently."

He sighed, "It means vagina." He explained as slowly as he could, "Semaj go get our main man so I don't throw anymore chairs." He waved the kid out of the room, "Listen kid; there are rules here and you've gotten a lot more words in than most people ever do. When we usually find people, we pop one of you in the head, take some stuff, let you know who you belong to and then that's the end of it. So, you've gotten really, really fucking lucky. Disrespect the man you're about to meet and I will pop one off right between your eyes; we clear?" He did not like people disrespect him or Semaj, but he was certainly not going to let her disrespect Negan. 123 mattstraightsux's profile image 363 mattstraightsux because I flow © myWriteClub 2013-2018

MITZI
PM EMAIL
^
Kacie Vaughn
 Posted: Mar 28 2018, 03:44 PM
39 posts
15 years old
Weapon:
PistoL/daGger
© LW

She winced as he got in her face again. Guess that is a no to sitting down Kacie pressed herself agsinst the wall as much as she could, not daring to make any sort of face as he spoke to her. That would likely set him off even more. His accusations contained some truth, but Kacie had been acting purely on instinct. It’s what she had done since the beginning, simply necause it was her method of survival. Virginia was nothing like North Carolina. The people here seemed more direct and perhaps a little unfriendly, but she reasoned that this might be a necessity in this state. Kacie thought over his statement and looked up with a quiet sigh, taking the opportunity to attempt to explain the reason for her actions.

I shot the gun because I thought they might back off. I was protecting myself as anyone would, I think. I never shot a gun before. I don’t go around killing people. I’m only fifteen, I wouldn’t have killed any of them. I was just trying to get them away from me. Maybe it was stupid, but it was the only thing I could think of doing. That gun isn’t even mine. My dad left it behind when he and my mother took off, so I brought it, but I never shot it before that incident with the other guy.

The explanation sounded reasonable enough, but she got the impression that this guy wouldn’t care what she said. Kacie had to remind herself that it didn’t matter. An explanrion had been called for, even if she was wasting her breath giving it. Being stuck between a wall and a very intimidating man did nothing for the confidence she had when she first arrrived, No longer was Kacie concentrating on hiding her fear. It was out there in plain sight for him to speculate on. That should have been a concern, but it wasn’t. She was too busy trying to figure out how to get some breathing room to worry about what he did or didn't notice. If he felt she was lying, there would be nothing she could do about that, so as Kacie finished speaking, she shrugged her shoulders slightly, but she didn’t dare smile or laugh or make any kind of face lest he think she was being more disrespectful.

Being there, in that space, him glaring down at her with the unkindest of eyes, Kacie felt like she was inside a classroom. If the world was as it used to be, she imagined this in her mind, him a teacher, sclding her for some stupid thing she might have done. At least with a teacher, Kacie knew she could worm her way out of the situation, but there was absolutely no way to do that here. Next came another insult. Kacie didn’t react. She wanted to. She had the urge to, but she fought it, it was just words, words she had heard before. They couldnt hurt her, maybe scar her emotionally, but her parents had already done that when they left her. As he began to explain where she was exactly, Kacie didn’t take her eyes off of him. She paid attention to every word, noting the names as best she could. She learned that his name was Simon, while the kid was not his son, but his nephew, which in some ways made Kacie feel better for her own personal reasons, which she didn’t care to share with him.

As he explained what twat meant, Kacie looked at him incredulously. You called me a vagina? She couldn’t prevent the laughter that escaped a moment later. The insult made no sense to her, but then again, she hadn’t known what the word meant in the first place. She listened as he told his nephew to go and get someone. Despite her fear, Kacie was mildly curious until Simon mentioned rules and shooting people, or at least that was what it sounded like to her, she wasn’t entirely sure if that was what he meant or not amd she wasn’t brave enough to ask him to clarify that. She thought of another question concerning the name everyone seemed to share, but she hesitated in asking that question too.

Kacie wasn’t completely devoid of knowledge. She understood that a sanctuary was a shrine or something along those lines. Did that mean this was a place of worship? If so, who or what did these people worship? Was it the man who he sent his nephew to get? Kacie wondered if cults were still a thing since the world was different now. She had read about such things at a library in North Carolina after it had been abandoned. All but the librarian had been there. Kacie had to kill her because she turned into a walker. But she had the opportunity to take some books with her, so she chose randomly. One had been about sanctuaries. Some were shrines and others were considered safe havens. With this in mind, she gathered the courage to ask a question. You said, sanctuary. Is this a shrine or a safe place for people to go? I read that there are two types of sanctuaries. Which one is this! The warning he gave had not excaped her. She realized that whoever was coming must be in charge of everyone, which meant he was important. She womdered if that meant he was scarier than Simon. Kacie hoped not. She was already scared enough that if she could have, she might have run from this place. It didn’t seem safe to her. Maybe it was a safe place to escape the walkers. Kacie decided, in her mind, that it must be a shrine then, if those still existed. And if that were true, then the guy in charge must be the one everyone worshipped. She noticed that her other question had been ignored, so she calmly asked it again, Can I sit down now?

Simon Rogers
Semaj Rogers
Negan Black
PM
^
Semaj Rogers
 Posted: Apr 2 2018, 03:35 PM
Semaj Rogers
The Saviors
8 posts
19 years old
Weapon:
axe
© Mari

I don't know if it's the same game if it's the same game although you say no. I don't know if it's the same game if its the same game although it's the same control.
Am I Lackadaisical?
Semaj stepped back and grinned as Simon chewed this girl out, finishing up with, "You're in Shirlington, Virginia; welcome. It's dead just like the rest of the goddamn world; get used to it." Semaj laughed at that. Truest damn thing in the world. The girl introduced herself as Kacie, even though no one had asked, and since his uncle was such a nice guy, he decided to repay the favor. "Well, since we are exchanging niceties, my name is Simon Rogers; that charming son of a bitch over there is my lovely nephew Semaj," At his introduction, Semaj grinned and stuck his tongue out mockingly. "You are in the Sancturary; the main branch. There are a few of our little posts here and there; you ran into one of our higher ups last night. His name is Gavin, and he's really not that bad unless you are you apparently."

Semaj laughed when Simon had to explain the word twat to this girl. Then he sighed as he was commanded to leave and get Negan. He turned and stepped back out into the hallway where a bunch of Saviors were still standing around uselessly. "Don't you have things to do?" Semaj asked before heading through the halls to get to their leader. He was on his way when he unexpectedly ran into the man in the hall. "Oh! Uncle Negan, you're needed in the conference room. Simon's hurling chairs again." Semaj said with a look. This wasn't the first time his old man had gotten that angry; not by any means.

"We've got a new girl and she's quite a bitch." Semaj warned Negan, not that Negan couldn't handle it. Honestly, Semaj wanted to see if this Kacie person would dare mouth off to their leader. The results of that would be funny for sure. Well, funny to watch, not so much to experience. Semaj was lucky he'd never been on the receiving end of Uncle Negan's wrath, or he probably wouldn't be around to tell the tale. Or at least not without some serious disfigurement of some kind. He thought of hot irons to the face and winced. It was a good thing he was family to Negan, so the likelihood of him ever pissing him off that much were slim to none.

When they reached the conference room again, Semaj saw a couple of the Saviors were still standing around the doorway doing nothing. "Scram!" He yelled at them. It wasn't exactly like they were blocking the door or anything. They were just listening in on whatever was going on in there. He knew they weren't gonna leave now, though, not with Negan entering. They'd definitely wanna hear him ream out this brat.

liv's codes

tag: Negan Black Simon Rogers Kacie Vaughn
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

OPTIONS REPLY NEW TOPIC START POLL

SKINNED BY HANNAH OF SHINE & CAUTION.
RPG-D UNTIL DAYLIGHT: POST-APOC, TLOU BASED Break the Wheel: a Season 8 GOT AU OUAT the RPG A marvel infinity war rp